Teaching School Hub Administrator
Key aspects of the role
The Administrator will be responsible for the smooth running of the National Professional Qualification (NPQ) programmes, providing efficient and professional administrative support to the Director and NPQ leads. NPQs are professional qualifications for teachers and leaders who want to develop their knowledge and skills in specialist areas of teaching practice.
- To organise and co-ordinate the recruitment and retention of participants across the Saffron Teaching School Hub’s NPQ programmes.
- To use initiative to respond to e-mails and telephone calls from NPQ participants.
- To update and maintain the NPQ database.
- To develop and update the NPQ pages on the Saffron Teaching School Hub website.
- To attend NPQ Administrator courses, webinars and meetings reporting to the Director and NPQ leads as required.
- To liaise with the Finance Manager regarding NPQ invoicing.
- Develop links with other local NPQ providers.
- Support the Director with other Saffron Teaching School Hub activities.
- Other duties as required by the Director of Saffron Teaching School Hub.
We are looking for someone with excellent attention to detail, strong communication and interpersonal skills, good organisational and IT skills, and the ability to work within tight time frames in a busy office environment. A working knowledge of Excel and Office 365 is desirable, along with a willingness to learn new systems.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in an administrative role.
This is a permanent full-time post (35 hours per week, term time only) from 9:00am to 5:00pm (39 weeks annually). Salary will be on the Local Government Scale 6 point 17 pro-rata dependent on experience. Actual in the region of £21,721.69
Further information about the Saffron Teaching School Hub can be found here: https://www.saffronteachingschoolhub.net/
Closing date for applications: 10pm on Sunday 26th March