Application For Sixth Form


If you are interested in applying to our Sixth Form, your application will now be treated as a late application and will be reviewed once Guidance Discussions are completed. 

Please complete all fields in the application form below. 

If you are applying to us from a different school, it is essential that you attach your most recent school report with your forecast grades.  If you are unable to upload the attachment, please send it to stating your name and school.

Please note, if you receive an error message when you submit your application, please ensure that all fields are completed before re-submitting the form.  In this instance, you will need to re-attach your report.

An additional application is required if you wish to apply to the Music Academy or to study Photography, please refer to the documents below.  

Music Academy Application Guidelines

Photography Application Guidelines

If you have any queries please email

SWCHS Sixth Form Application 2020/21

Please refer to the Application Guidelines in our Prospectus.

External students will need to upload a copy of their latest school report with forecast grades. Please have this ready before you begin.

  • / /
    Pick a dates.
  • Please refer to page 21 of our prospectus for further details of course combinations.

  • Please note - A-Level Environmental Science has replaced WJEC Level 3 Environmental Science diploma.

  • Please submit your letter of application for Music Academy to

  • Please ensure you choose Photography as one of your course choices and submit a letter of application for the Photography course to

  • What do you think you would enjoy about these subjects? Did you study these subjects at GCSE? Are you considering studying any of these subjects at University? Has the prospectus description helped your decision?

  • Please give details of any plans you may have on completion of your Sixth Form course (university, apprenticeship, career etc.)

  • Please detail any extra-curricular interests (sports, clubs, volunteering etc.) that you pursue outside school to support your application.


  • If you have an EHCP please send all documentation to Mr P Heath, SENCO (

  • If you have an EHCP this should be sent to Mr P Heath, SENCO (